Are you looking to expand your knowledge and expertise in welding?
We offer welding training courses for entry level welders through to experienced welders who need further support to progress to complex welding work and quality control.
From our Stourport-On-Severn headquarters, we have an equipped school room and welding unit that allows us to teach TIG, MIG and MMA courses with theory and practical elements throughout this one-day.
These hands-on sessions will help you understand the welding processes and gain valuable practical experience under the supervision of our fully qualified specialists.
What will be covered:
- Health and Safety and quality control procedures
- Welding machines, equipment, materials and techniques
- Welding processes and controls
- Practical time under supervision
- An evaluation of your welding and an end-of-day discussion
This course is for you if…
- you want to start a career in welding engineering
- you are thinking about welding as a career but who would like some experience of the job role first
- you have some experience, but now seek formal qualification(s)
- you work in another aspect of welding engineering and require some practical training
- All participants receive a certificate and resource pack to take away with you
We run our training courses for a maximum of 4 people at a time, in order to give you the best support, guidance and knowledge on a personal basis.
So what are you waiting for? We have multiple dates available so make sure to book your chosen day now and start your learning journey with us!
For more information on our training courses, please speak to our team who will be happy to help. Contact us here.